Jennifer Gonzalez, R.M.T.
Wellness 1st Massage
This office will collect, use and disclose information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide health care
- To identify & ensure continues high quality service
- To assess your health needs & advise you of treatment options
- To establish and maintain communication with you
- To communicate with other treating health care practitioners
- For teaching and demonstrating purposes on an anonymous basis
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, including delivery of clients’ charts and records for the College of Massage Therapy when required (according to the provisions of the Regulated Health Professions Act).
- To deliver your charts & records to the clinic’s insurance carrier to enable the insurance company to assess liability and quantify damages, if any.
- To prepare materials for the Health Professions Appeal and Review Board.
- To invoice for goods and services
- To collect unpaid accounts
- To assist this office to comply with all regulatory requirements
- To comply generally with the law
- Storage, retention and destruction of your personal information complies with existing legislation and privacy protocols.
The Privacy Information Officer is Jennifer Gonzalez
Updated January 2012